Friday, December 18, 2009

So Very Romantic

The world is so very romantic and yet so mysterious, so full of meanings.

Good morning folks! How are yah doing?

BTW, Last night I dreamed of travelling to Paris, which is very exciting. When I woke up today I thought I was in Paris. Anyway, what makes Paris so romantic?

Anyone?

Ahhhh Paris is just so perfect for me, if I'm rich Paris would be my shopping place. Paris was absolutely gorgeous and I loved it.

Hope one day, I'll be in Paris to relax, enjoy and feast. Only the better place for someone to be kissed in a very romantic place Lol! Anyway, I watch the lovers in Paris Last night and I dreamed of Piolo Pascual With me in Paris. Huh! That is the reason why Paris is so Romantic.

Ciao! have a wonderful rainy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment