Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life of an Expariate


Sometimes life in the other country are difficult, you don't know who your real friends are. I believe in the saying that goes like this. (Friend did in the time of need). Like what Ive experience in my last apartment. This person is one of my nearest skin who is my so land lord because he is the one sign a contract in the apartment.

He is good to me in the last how many months. But when he plan to go for holiday in our native land (Philippines) he ask if I can lend him money, how do I know if he is difficult on paying debts. The worst thing is he told some of our flatmates that he is mad at me because I don't lend him the money he asked. That is the month of December year 2007. I told him before he left the country that I can't lend him the money because it's DECEMBER and my Family need also and that begins the story that he is not talking to even though we bomb on the door way.

And when he came back here in abroad Month of January 2008 still he is ignoring me and I knew the reason. In the month of February 3,2008 he approach me and I was shock, and the reason why is, he wants again to barrow money and he promise to pay it for only 1 week with the worth of 2 hundred dollar's Ive waited for week because I need money, but then that day came he ask for fallowing again because of some reason. To make it short Ive waited for more than a year but still he dint pay me back, so what I did is I didn't pay my rent and told him that he will be the one to pay it for me.

So until then he never talk to me again. Almost a year without any communications. If he is happy for that for what he did I can't do anything. Life is too short and everything are just temporary in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment